"A Community of Faith"
1616 Richmond Avenue
Staten Island, NY
A community of faith. Our history is the story of that faith passed from generation to generation which has grown in the hearts of a small group of Italian immigrants in 1913 to a living faith shared by the large family of people who
The critical need for a fitting place of worship, a Church building, was met by Msgr. Mazziotta who in 1988 saw the dedication of our present Church by John Cardinal O’Connor. The completion of the Church altars, sanctuary and chapel were realized under the pastorate of Msgr. Franceschini and solemnly consecrated by Cardinal O’Connor in 1994.